Products used in this recipe
Yield: 8 Servings
Yield: 8 Servings
You know why cauliflower is so popular on menus these days? Because it's versatile and delicious! Why not give these spicy-salty-sweet Cauliflower Bites a try?
|Simplot Simple Goodness™: Cauliflower, IQF 12/2lb||32 oz.||1 bag|
|Ranch dressing, prepared||8 fl. oz.||1 cup|
|Cucumber, minced||3.5 oz.||2/3 cup|
|Hot honey||4 Tbsp.|
|Canola Oil||2 Tbsp.|
|Garlic, minced||2 tsp.|
|Red pepper flakes||1 1/2 Tbsp.|
|Paprika, Hungarian||1 tsp.|
|Gochujang||3.2 oz.||4 Tbsp.|
|Butter, melted||2 Tbsp.|
|Water, warm||2 fl. oz.||1/4 cup|
|Everything but the bagel seasoning||as garnish|
|Parsley, fresh, chopped||as garnish|
- Step 1
- Thaw cauliflower, hold chilled.
- Step 2
- Preheat oven to 500˚F.
- Step 3
- In a medium bowl combine ranch dressing and minced cucumber. Refrigerate 30 minutes for flavors to combine.
- Step 4
- Place thawed cauliflower in medium bowl. In another small bowl, combine hot honey, canola oil, garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and paprika. Stir together and pour over cauliflower. Gently fold together until cauliflower is completely covered with mixture. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until browning begins. Remove from oven and place into a bowl, keep warm.
- Step 5
- In a medium bowl combine gochujang, melted butter and water, combine well. Pour over warm cauliflower and fold gently until cauliflower is fully covered with mixture. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until browning begins. Remove from oven and keep warm.
- Step 6
- For each serving; Place 8 oz. of cauliflower in a serving container, garnish with Everything but the bagel seasoning and parsley. Serve with a side of cucumber ranch dressing.